Admission of Research Students, Sponsored Research Students, and Credited Auditors
Those who want to receive research supervision for a specific subject in the Graduate Schools of Daito Bunka University can be admitted after the selection process as research students, credited auditors, or sponsored research students, as long as they do not affect the learning condition of regular students. The enrollment period shall be limited to the relevant school year, and the time of enrollment shall be the beginning of a school year. However, for special circumstances, enrollment in the middle of a school year may be permitted.
Entrance Examinations for 2017
The entrance examinations for 2017 for research students, credited auditors, and sponsored research students are implemented as below.
For details, see entrance examination guides shown below.
* A password to be issued for application for admission to the graduate schools as a research student
For a graduate school research student, apply for admission on-line.
You need a password for it. To obtain a password, prepare the required documents other than "Graduate School Application Form (Form A)" and "Address Label" from among the research student admission application documents and bring them to either the Graduate School Office or the Office of the Faculty of International Relations.
Application period for application qualification examination
- February 13 (Mon) to February 15 (Wed), 2017
- Graduate School Office (2nd Floor Bldg. No.1, Itabashi Campus)
- Office of the Faculty of International Relations-Staff in Charge of Graduate School (1st Floor Administration Bldg., Higashi Matsuyama Campus)
- Counter operating hours: 09:30 to 11:20 and 12:20 to 16:30
Notice of results of application qualification examination
February 21 (Tue), 2017
Schedule for entrance examinations, and others
|Application period||February 21 (Tue) to February 24 (Fri) [Application at the counter only]|
|Date of examination||March 4 (Sat), from 13:00 (start of briefing: 12:30)|
|Notice of results||09:30, March 7 (Tue), 2017|
|Orientation for successful applicants||10:00, March 7 (Tue), 2017|
Entrance Examination Guide, Application Related Document, and Others
Entrance examination guides and application document description
Application related documents
For further details, contact the following.
- Graduate School Office, Daito Bunka University (2nd Floor Bldg. No.1, Itabashi Campus)/ 03-5399-734403-5399-7344
- Office of the Faculty of International Relations-Staff in Charge of Graduate School (1st Floor Administration Bldg., Higashi Matsuyama Campus)/ TEL: 0493-31-15130493-31-1513
- Counter operating hours (Sunday and public holidays excluded)
09:30 to 11:20 and 12:20 to 16:30, Monday through Friday
09:30 to 11:30, Saturday